We got a client in February 2021. The main goal was to get relevant visitors from organic search in Brazil. The client had basic on-page optimization. But truly say, we needed to do on-page optimization from scratch.
Core and structure
The website was on WordPress on some modernized premium templates. That template generated dozens of duplicated landing pages and non-sense content. The main thing is that the website hadn’t a robots.txt file at all. We decided to collect a new semantic core based on the client’s preferences and our recommendations. After collecting a new semantic core, and clusterization we’ve created a new site structure.
New idea experience
After these implements, we decided to create some topical persons to express the relevance and expertise of this website. We decided to create 2 persons (2 doctors) for the main clinic’s services.
Doctors profile analysis. We have found dozens of information on the internet about specific topics we needed. We have created a photo of a person that doesn’t exist. They were unique photos.
Anti-detect browser. We have created 2 legends about these 2 people and emails for them. Then we bought an old account on FB and Instagram and made it topical and registered Linkedin profiles.
Communication with relevant people in topical forums, groups on FB and posts on Linkedin.
Searching for 2 dropped domains with relevant topics with some backlinking profile. We needed some quality domains and we’ve started searching some dropped domains with do-follow backlinks from relevant and high-traffic platforms. We used Ahrefs for that. Because in Ahrefs it is easy to sort outbound links from high-traffic sites. After finding the best ones we deployed these drops in different web hostings and added them to Cloudflare accounts (also different).
Content for drops. We restored something from the web archive and started writing informational content for those websites. Surely, this whole work has been done along with the on-page optimization of our main money site. We were generating AI content and after that, we had a consultation and corrections from the client’s clinic doctors. That’s why it was much easier to generate such content. We have already known that we will redirect 301 from these dropped domains for some power pages on the money site. That’s why we have adopted internal linking on dropped domains. The idea was to redirect 301 of the most powerful pages from drops to the main site and we made it sooner.
After 5 months of work with profiles and dropped sites, our influencers were looking topical in Google’s “eyes”. They started ranking and got some traffic from Google SERP.
Linkbuilding to the main site
Google Disavow Links which are non-relevant and from spammy domains. The website had 20 backlinks from some blablabla.blogspot.com sites. Some of them were not relevant at all and we disavowed them.
We compared competitors’ linking profiles and planned the link-building dynamic for our money site. We used only topical donors for that and sometimes mixed with informational websites with relevant topics. We also made 301 redirects from our drops and put backlinks from our topical influencers to the power pages of our money site.